Online business on your mind?
Online business on your mind? The multitude of online businesses around the world depends on an offshore merchant account to combat the heavy burden of regulations and lenders. Unarguably, an eCommerce business would be incomplete without a merchant account in place. So if you are among the minority group that is unaware of the benefits that an offshore merchant account can present to a business, you're definitely missing out on a huge opportunity.
You can apply for an offshore merchant account and instantly set up your business to go online today! Radiant Pay's array of secure, real time offshore card processing solutions includes:
- Setting up of an offshore merchant account
- Multi-currency processing
- Working with international banks
- Unparalleled customer service
We offer you web-based payment gateway software (along with the offshore account) in order to facilitate the selling of goods and services in multiple currencies.
When and why you should opt for an offshore merchant account
- If your business is deemed to be a high risk business Onshore banks/processors generally do not provide credit card processing for such businesses. An offshore merchant account, in this case, is your best bet.
- If you are looking for a high volume merchant account Domestic merchant accounts have a limit on the monthly volumes that can be processed. Offshore accounts provide you with the much-needed flexibility and unlimited volumes.
- If you are looking for a relatively more lenient business legislation Onshore jurisdictions can take a toll on the business, especially if you belong to the gaming industry or the like. The offshore control system is reasonably relaxed.
- If you want a piece of the international market An offshore merchant account enables a business to increase its revenue, since it offers multi-currency options and isn't restricted to any specific market. These are just instances of some of the reasons why or when an offshore merchant account could benefit you the most. Of course, it never hurts to get one anyway!
The pros of an offshore merchant account
Although the list of advantages is an endless one, here's a sneak peek into some of the major ones:
- Lesser trading restrictions – easy to get approved
- Real time processing of all major cards (local/international)
- No preset processing caps or limits
- No restrictions on transfer/currency
- POS (Point of Sale) credit card terminal not necessary
- 24x7 service
- Assured information security
- Simplified and streamlined – faster processing
- Lower/no taxes – depending on where you get your account issued from
So apart from being fast, reliable and secure, an offshore account can truly prove to be the difference between you and others in your industry. Commence your journey to the pinnacle of success with the best in the business. Contact us today!